Bookkeeping is a transaction recording system and is essential part of any business accounting system. Have you ever found yourself saying something along these lines? “I feel as though I’m poisoning myself every time I try to organize my files". It is because you have not created a road map for the work you want to do..
We at, bookkeeper help, create road map from flow of transactions in your business. We record transactions as and when it occurs. We compile them in to informative financial reports. These reports form the foundation upon which YOU, the owner, will make informed business decisions.
We understand your business and make you decide on 3 pillars of effective bookkeeping and accounting system for any business.
What we to do: We take care of 3 Pillars of Bookkeeping:
- Accounting Software: From very first day you setup business, you generate transactions. So you need an effective transaction recording system. Choice of software mainly depends upon the nature of your business. For most small businesses QuickBooks in best option to start.
- Setup a chart of accounts: This is blue print of your success. This pillar help generate effective reports to you can rely and make informed decisions.
- Operating Procedures: We develop operating procedures for your business so that you know (who does what and when) and create procedures (how you do it). These are must to ensure consistency and prevent fraud … even if you are a team of one;
Once we are done, As a good businessman, you will have CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS. You are simply required to do monitoring for accuracy and reviewing reports to your advantage (to help you run your business and make sound business decisions).
At bookkeeper help can provide an array of accounting services that can range from supporting your internal staff to overseeing the entire accounting operation. Our services include:
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)
- Cash Flow Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis
- Computerized Accounting Systems
- Daily, Weekly and/or Monthly Management Flash Reports
- Fixed Asset Maintenance
- Management of Accounting Department
- Staff Training; Support
- Year-end Accounting Services
Contact one of our business partners about your outsourced bookkeeping services and accounting needs.